Saturday 31 March 2012

Been a very long time between posts! But here I am again :)  I've been very busy with work, training and learning new choreography for my classes - it's been exhausting!

Anyway - this is my mid challenge check-in as my loving hubby has done an assessment for me... So, over the past 6 weeks the scales have gone down and up it would appear - I've lost 2.1kg (so am sitting at 66.8kg), I've lost 25cms (and a whopping 8cm of that from my naval), and estimated body fat percentage is down by 2.8% (sitting at 19.96% very approximately).  I find it so hard to do the skin folds as I try and help Dan as much as I can, but he is no expert (poor man) - so the skinfold measurements were all over the place this assessment but I'll just roll with it :P  Neither of my trainers believe in  skin fold measurements so don't do them - that just leaves me to give them a bash at home.

In any case I'm feeling leaner and definitely feel like I'm carrying more muscle - so I'm happy with what is happening to my body.  Most of my gym pants are too big which confirms for me that changes are happening.

So.... this Wed I have a pre-comp meeting at MBS Richmond for end of year competitions - I'm excited to go along and find out what's involved exactly.

For the past couple of days I've been dealing with a very sore neck - can't move much and the pain is incredible!  Hope it goes away quickly :( I had a massage and dry needling - not sure if it’s made it better or worse!

Food has been fine.  Alcohol has been not so fine :(  Have been using my cheats as alcohol - that needs to stop!  I know what happens when I don't drink - GOOD THINGS!  Lord give me strength!!!

Now I'm off for a power walk :D

4 comments:

  1. :( i dont know what happened to my other comment. :( So i get to right again how awesome you are!! :)
    Awesome 6 weeks results gorgeous!!! You can totally see your body changing!! Inspirational i must say.
    If u need help with skinfolds, well i have calipers now, and happy to help! :D lol
    Good Luck with your meeting Wednesday look forward to hearing all about it.
    I think it is so amazing that you can inspire, encourage, and help so many other people and still have time to chase your own goals and dreams!! Comendable i must say!
    6 weeks to go, lets smash it out of the park! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorrrrrggggeoussssss!!! luf you muscles x

    ReplyDelete