Monday 5 March 2012

Day 15

Exhaustion plus!  Today I did a PT in Richmond (biceps and chest), then when I had a cancelled client in the evening, something inspired/posessed me to do abs and a bit of rotator cuff work, then instructed combat - now I'm wired (as usual when I instruct so late) but physically exhausted!  Food's been spot on - had some left over roast lamb from the weekend which makes an AWESOME change from poached chicken :P  Bianca (my Richmond trainer) still thinks my body is changing (even if I can't see it) which is nice to hear - excited to weigh and more importantly measure on Friday!  I've also booked in for a massage on Friday which will be sooooooo good!  I'm looking forward to it already!  Then I have 3 days off - sleep, here I come :D

1 comment:

  1. Hullo Lisel, you are awesome, you are a champion, you are brilliant, that's all I have to say for today! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete