Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day 23

I'm back! Been a while since last check-in. Been training hard and eating heaps of chicken as normal :P

A few issues cropped up over the last week:

- I have an Achilles injury that is giving me the poos!  Getting heaps of pain after my classes (Sh'Bam and Combat) as well as my additional Body Attack classes I was using as my extra cardio.  Have been told to rest (not run or jump) for 4 weeks :(  I don't want to stop instructing my classes though.  Bought new shoes to help with my feet support issues (which may be why I have the Achilles injury in the first place).  We'll see how I go - but with new Combat and Sh'Bam choreography to learn over the next few weeks I can't see a lot of 'rest' on the cards.

- This weekend I drank alcohol.  I went out on Saturday to an engagement party that I allowed myself to drink at... but then I drank more alcohol on Sun and Mon... not happy with these efforts! Naughty, naughty!

- I purchased some size 12 gym leggings today - woohoo! I normally get size 14 as the size 12 ones are too small around my butt and hips - but today was a different story :)  I am also in need of some new crop tops (sports bra thing-os) as the ones I have are becoming too loose.  So may be going from Mediums (12) to Smalls (10) up top! So signs of changes in my body shape - woohoo!  I also found that jeans I purchased prior to the challenge (which were a perfect fit... so happy I found them as jeans never fit me) are now too big! But I fit into some old smaller ones that had been lerking around in my wardrobe - woop woop!

I still am yet to weigh and measure myself - this week is not the best time (for girl reasons) so will wait on it (yet again) until Sunday :) :) :) I've promised myself!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I just blogged and came to visit yours and found that I wrote some of the same stuff, YAY for a shrinking you and me! Awesome stuff on the buying a size down, feels good eh?! Keep it up sugar xxx

    ReplyDelete